Registered Nurse ARRMC (Endoscopy) - Based in Jacksonville, FL
Union Position / Part-Time, Days, .5FTE Variable Days
With five procedure rooms, our Endoscopy Department sees an average of 5,500 patients a year. In addition to screening endoscopy and colonoscopy, we perform many therapeutic procedures such as: endoscopic cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), Esophageal Motility Studies, EBUS, bronchoscopy, and liver biopsy.
- Bachelor?s Degree in nursing preferred
- Minimum of 2 years acute care /ambulatory/ conscious sedation required
- Charge nurse experience preferred
- Critical care/ ER experience preferred
- Must demonstrate the ability to work under self-direction, leadership and problem-solving skills of a complex nature and organizational skills
- Registered Nurse (RN) by Oregon State Board of Nursing required
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) requiredupon start
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required upon start
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) preferred
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
What We Offer
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values ? traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service ? Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.