Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents’ condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.Job Specific Details:
ManorCare Health Services has current opening for (C.N.A) Staff for full-time and part-time opportunities on 7:00 am - 3:30pm, 3:00 pm -11:30 pm and 11:00 pm -7:30 am and PRN all shifts. New CNA Graduates Welcome to apply.
ManorCare offers great pay, Shift Diff pay, Extra $5.00 hourly vacant shift pay, ****Sign on Bonus*****, Medical, Dental, vision and 401k benefits within 30 to 60 days, paid tuition assistance to become an LPN, RN & BSN. We offer flexible schedules, daycare assistance, scrubs on wheels uniforms, Free onsite C.N.A Training program and many more Perks and benefits to our employees.
We take Pride in our staff and Thank you for making a Difference in the Lives of our patients.
Start your career with ManorCare Health Services in Venice, Florida. Visit our website today to apply at https://careers.promedicaseniorcare.org/. Or call (941)-486-8088 ask for Maria Charles, Human Resources Director.
We look forward to hearing from you.
EducationLevel : Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.