Registered Nurse (RN) - Full Time
DescriptionSHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
Shift 11a-7p Opening in March 2009, Methodist Stone Oak Hospital continues to grow and build on our reputation as a hospital where high-tech and high-touch come together. Ours is a beautiful, streamlined, energy-efficient, patient-focused health care facility equipped with the most modern technology available and staffed by people who genuinely care for the well-being of others. The hospital’s services include emergency care, general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, oncology, neurosurgery and orthopedics. In November 2017 the hospital expanded by more than 100,000 square feet and 102 beds bringing our total number of licensed beds to over 210. Methodist Stone Oak Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission in stroke care and is designated as an accredited Chest Pain Center. The hospital belongs to the Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery and has become a leader in robotic surgeries with a highly experienced team of surgeons offering this minimally invasive option to patients. We have been recognized as a Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® and by Medicare.gov as #1 in San Antonio and #6 in the entire nation. Methodist Stone Oak is 1 of only 102 hospitals to receive Medicare.gov’s 5-star rating out of thousands of hospitals. For more information, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com and select Methodist Stone Oak Hospital under Locations. In this role you will have the opportunity to support our OR. Key features include:
- 13 OR’s
Top service lines include
- 2 SI Da Vinci
- 2 XI Da Vinci
- 1 MAKO knee robot
- 1 Globus spine robot
- 7% annual Voluntary turnover
- Over 8000 procedures performed annually
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Consistently applying the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients
- Collaborating with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
- Communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
- Demonstrating team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
- Accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and promoting a positive image of nursing.
- You should be a graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree nursing program. If you have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or certification in your specialty area you will be considered more highly qualified and eligible for our RN IV position.
- You should possess your RN License to practice as a professional RN in the state of Texas or an Active Multi-State RN Compact License. If you have a Compact License you will be required to obtain a Texas RN License within 90 days of hire.
- You should have a current BLS Certification
- You should have more than 6 months of clinical experience as a licensed RN
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.