RN Sepsis Coordinator
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Medical City North Hills
RN Registered Nurse - Sepsis Coordinator
Full- time, Days
Our Registered Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care, in the most compassionate way. Do you have a passion for helping others? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Sepsis Coordinator RN. We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. Summary: Advanced generalist prepared at the Master’s level in Nursing. Responsible for knowing the patients at the unit/microsystem level, interprofessional communication to meet patients’ needs, and lateral integration of care. Accountable for patient safety and quality outcomes for a narrowly focused patient population in a particular unit/clinical setting. Assimilates and applies research-based information to design, implement, and evaluate patient care with a point of care focus.
- Completion of an accredited MSN/Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL) program BSN and MSN
- Achievement of certification as a Clinical Nurse Leader from the Commission on Nurse Certification through the American Association of Colleges of Nursing within 12 months of graduation
- Current certification in BLS from AHA or ARC (ACLS from AFC or ARC, PALS, NRP as indicated)
- Current certification in area of practice preferred
- Minimum of two years RN experience
- Experience in the clinical setting where the CNL will practice preferred
- Effective frontline leadership, precepting/mentoring, and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate advanced and complex critical thinking, interpersonal relationship, and technical skills within the framework of the CNL competencies
- Advanced physical assessment, nursing research and clinical outcomes management required
- Holds membership in professional organization(s)
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.