RN Manager Endoscopy
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a RN Endoscopy Manager today with Menorah Medical Center. At MMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts.
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Four procedure rooms
- Team work!! The culture that surrounds us is not only one of great patient care, but the feeling of true support by those who work beside you.
- Supportive nurse leaders, experienced Charge RNs & exceptional physician support.
- Performs administrative tasks, patient related tasks and supervises the endoscopy department, staff and programs
- Collaborates with physicians and other departments to coordinate the needs of patients and their families.
- Manages resources in a fiscally responsible manner
- Supports the mission and vision of the facility, division and company
- Assures quality care through the initiation and evaluation of patient care utilizing performance improvement processes.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred.
- Must hold a current RN license from the Kansas Board of Nursing or an active compact license.
- BLS and ACLS from American Heart Association required upon hire.
- 3 years current clinical nursing experience required
- One year of charge nurse or supervisory experience required
- Previous experience with GI procedures required Knowledge of ERCP
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.