Med Surg Clinical Nurse Coordinator
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
• Paid Personal Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
• Student Loan Repayment
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Clinical Nurse Coordinator like you to be a part of our team.
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) will ensure and deliver high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC will direct, monitor, and evaluate nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serve as a resource person for staff, and model a commitment to the organization’s vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
• You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate, evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient-centered care
• You will exercise judgement and provide direction regarding patient care assignments using established policies/procedures.
• You will operationalize evidence-based practices to enhance patient safety and quality outcomes.
• You will support the achievement of internal/external benchmarks, accreditations, and designations.
• You will ensure compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
• You will ensure equipment maintenance is performed regularly and according to regulatory and/or accreditation standards.
• You will assist with admission and discharge processes to ensure efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
• You will participate in the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center, which is part of St. David’s HealthCare, is a 171-bed facility offering a range of services including advanced cardiac care at Heart Hospital of Austin at St. David's Round Rock—the first specialized cardiac facility in Williamson County, which offers heart and valve surgery and includes a catheterization and electrophysiology lab, as well as a Hybrid Operating Room (OR) for cardiovascular patients. Other services include advanced trauma care with a Level II Trauma Center, emergency services in a 24-hour emergency department including locations in Cedar Park and Leander, as well as a dedicated unit for cancer care and inpatient rehabilitation. St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center is also known for providing neurosurgery, advanced orthopedic and robotic services, among other complex specialties.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Clinical Nurse Coordinator opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 1+ years’ experience in healthcare: Preferred
- Associate Degree in Nursing: Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing: Preferred
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in accordance with law and regulation: Required
- BLS: Required
- ACLS: Required within 6 months
- TNCC: Required within 12 months if working in the following areas:
- Telemetry, IMC, ICU, Emergency, Float Pool
- PALS: Required within 12 months if working in the following areas:
- Emergency, Float Pool
- NRP: Required within 6 months if working in the following areas:
- L&D, Mother/Baby, NICU, Float Pool
- NIH Stroke: Required within 3 months for all departments
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.