Neurovascular ICU RN
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Medical City Dallas Registered Nurse / RN - Neurovascular ICU / NVICU Shift/Schedule: FT Nights
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $10,000 for eligible candidates!Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We are seeking a Neurovascular ICU RN for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. The Neurovascular Intensive Care Nurse will perform direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act, with emphasis on the Neuro-vascular Service Line. The NVICU RN will also:
- Use therapeutic communication in daily practice.
- Maintain a safe and therapeutic Intensive Care environment.
- Implement and direct care, using the nursing process with emphasis on the needs of individual ACC patients.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the nursing process.
- Provide emotional support of the patient and significant others to make informed choices regarding health care.
- Promote a supportive environment that treats patients and families with dignity, respect and appreciation of their lifestyle, religion and culture.
- Maintain high quality, age specific care for adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients as assigned.
- Delegate tasks to the appropriate caregiver.
- Participate in Cardiovascular Department specific initiatives and process improvement.
- Provide supervision of new employees, patient care assistants, nurse technicians, student nurses, and / or nurse interns.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current license by the Board of Nurse Examiners State of Texas.
- Minimum of one-year experience in Critical Care in an acute care hospital within the last 3 years.
- Completed AHA ACLS Provider Course within 12 months of employment, required.
- CCRN preferred
- Experience with high acuity ICU medical / surgical patients is preferred.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.