Manager (RN) EP Cath Lab
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Manager (RN) EP Cath Lab We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment,employee discount program, employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. Corpus Christi Medical Center – Doctor’s Regional Corpus Christi ,TX Manager (RN) - EP- Cath Lab Corpus Christi Medical Center – Doctor’s Regional is an acute care hospital, with a 24-hour emergency department, cardiac catheterization labs, orthopedic and surgical services, and inpatient rehabilitation. Doctor’s Regional is part of the Corpus Christi Medical Center 631-bed Healthcare System. Corpus Christi Medical Center is a Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, Northshore Emergency Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus Christi Cancer Center. What you will do in this role:
EP Program Manager will oversees the daily operations of the Cath Lab EP program. Responsibilities include but not limited to electrophysiology diagnostic/intervention, tilt table testing, Permanent Pacemaker (PPM) and Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) implantation procedures.
- Functions as educator and resource/mentor to staff members and takes an active lead role in quality improvement and data collection for EP program.
- Collaborates with the Electrophysiologist for advise on electrophysiological equipment and supplies needed stocked in the electrophysiology Lab
- Will be a resource person for supplies and products and will work closely with the Cath Lab Supply Manager in ordering, stocking, and setting par levels for Cath Lab EP products.
- Collaborates with EP lab physicians and anesthesia support on growth initiatives and new product.
- Collaborates with the CCL Lead Nurse and lead Tech on patient throughput in the department and assists with staffing.
- Will be able to provide assistance and function in the Cath Lab or Vascular lab as assigned by the Director of Cardiology Services.
Two years of experience in Cath Lab environment and two years management experience
B.S. Nursing required, master degree preferred.
Cath Lab Experience required
Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES) preferred but not required
American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification required
American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification required
Current Texas licensure with the State Board of Nurse Examiners
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.