Telemetry Registered Nurse
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
About Las Palmas Medical Center
Las Palmas Medical Center offers comprehensive services and special expertise in Emergency Room Medicine (Level III Trauma), Cardiology, Women’s Services, Labor & Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care, Neuroscience, Pediatric care, and Wound Care Management. Las Palmas Medical Center is also the only Kidney Transplant Center in the Region. Las Palmas Rehabilitation Hospital is a separate facility with newly renovated patient rooms, exercise equipment and cafeteria. The physicians, nurses and staff at our 325-bed facility are committed to caring for our community with compassionate, quality healthcare.Benefits:
We offer an excellent total compensation package, for various positions including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan assistance, and employee discount program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
REQUIRED LICENSURE AND/OR CERTIFICATION
- RN licensed in State of Texas/Compact.
- BCLS certified
- Current ACLS (Exception: NEW GRADUATE must obtain within six (6) months from date of hire
RN licenses in State of Texas/Compact.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED (list required and preferred separately
- Critical Care Background
- Dysrhythmia Recognition
- Proficiency in EKG
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Medical nursing unit experience preferred
- Read and write basic English with basic skills necessary to transfer physician orders
- Knowledge of body substance isolation
- Ability to move in excess of 100 pounds with assistance from others
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Basic computer skills and proficiency
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving skills
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.