Registered Nurse (RN) Telemetry Unit
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Medical City Heart & Spine Hospital
Registered Nurse – RN
Tele - Telemetry Unit
Full Time - Days 7A – 7P - Rotating Weekends
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $5,000 for eligible candidates!Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. Telemetry Registered Nurse (Telemetry RN) performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act with emphasis on the cardiovascular service line. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIE:
- Determine the predictable or unpredictable health status and health needs of patients (individual and family) through interpretation of health data and preventive practice in collaboration with patients and interdisciplinary health care team members. Formulate a nursing care plan based on determination of nursing diagnoses and identified problems. Implement and direct nursing care within the RN’s scope of practice, including compliance with other laws that apply to the practice setting. Develop and provide teaching plans for patients concerning promotion, maintenance and restoration of health. Participate in cardiovascular department specific initiatives and process improvements.
- ADN required; BSN preferred and will be required within 24 months of hire
- Current Texas State RN license; Compact license is accepted but Texas State RN license required within 30 days of hire
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider required
- Current American Heart Association ACLS provider required
- Minimum of 1 year recent acute care experience required
- Experience with cardiovascular/telemetry patients preferred
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.