Registered Nurse RN Stroke STEMI Coordinator
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a RN STEMI Coordinator you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Menorah Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare. At MMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- The Stroke / STEMI Coordinator uses the nursing process and evidence-based practice to work collaboratively with an assigned group of patients and care team in developing the patient-driven holistic care plan for life. The Stroke / STEMI Coordinator, as a member of a larger team, promotes patient and family health education with a focus on self-management, prevention, and wellness, based on the patient’s goals.
- This Coordinator is responsible for the lateral integration of patient care, i.e., assessing patient needs and accessing expertise across healthcare disciplines. As a change agent, the Stroke/STEMI Coordinator promotes an environment that embraces new knowledge, innovations and improvements. Fundamental aspects of the Stroke / STEMI Coordinator role include: leadership in the care of patients; standardization of care; identification, delegation and oversight of care delivery and outcomes.
- This Coordinator refines systems to identify trends and opportunities for improvement, incorporating efficiency and cost-effective care with well-defined patient outcomes.
- The Stroke/STEMI Coordinator will be required to coordinate and cultivate relationships across multiple disciplines to include but not limited to Cardiac Cath Lab, Intensive Care Unit, Emergency Department, CDU, and Med/Tele unit.
- Completion of a BSN in Nursing
- Program and/or project management experience preferred
- RN licensure in appropriate state
- American Heart Association BLS required
- American Heart Association ACLS required
- Minimum of two years RN experience
- Experience in the clinical setting where the Stroke/ STEMI Coordinator will practice preferred Effective frontline leadership, precepting/mentoring, and communication skills Able to demonstrate advanced and complex critical thinking, interpersonal relationship, and technical skills within the framework of the coordinator competencies Advanced physical assessment, nursing research and clinical outcomes management required.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.