Registered Nurse - Cardiac Services Rehab
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Cardiac Services Rehab RN today with Centerpoint Medical Center. You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
The Life of an HCA Nurse Cath Lab nurses are experts at providing compassionate care and preparing patients undergoing various cardiac procedures such as catheterization and angioplasty. They have high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge, and are able to stay calm under pressure. About this unit:
- Level II Trauma Center, Stroke and Chest Pain Certified
- Strong cohesive unit with experience. Dedicated to training and development for future career paths
- The Hospital Cardiac Services RN supervises cardiac stress tests and other non-invasive cardiac tests on in- and out-patients according to defined protocols, and provides nursing support to patients in the CV Prep and Recovery Unit as needed.
- Responsibilities also include data collection for cardiology quality initiatives (ACC/AHA Date Registries and Core Measures).
- The RN participates in departmental and hospital performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
- Graduate from a school of nursing
- Current RN License or Multistate RN License from a participating compact state required.
- BCLS certification required.
- ACLS certification required
- A minimum of two years experience in cardiology (cardiac rehabilitation, cath lab, cardiac stress testing) or critical care nursing.
Interested in current and future Registered Nurse openings with Centerpoint Medical Center?
Contact Johna Koelzer, Recruiter, at 816-401-3382 or email: [email protected] or come to our next Open House Recruitment event at the facility!
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.