RN – Bone Marrow Transplant Coordinator
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an RN - Bone Marrow Transplant Coordinator today with Tulane Medical Center. At Tulane Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- HCA's Blood Cancer Program offers RN Coordinators the opportunity to partner with the nation-wide Sarah Cannon Transplant & Cellular Therapy Network!
- Opportunity to guide patients throughout the entire transplant process from pre-transplant workups to post transplant care
- Teamwork! Cancer Center leadership and staff are supportive, positive, engaged
- Great schedule! Work Monday - Friday, no weekends or holidays
- Patient safety and satisfaction is our number one priority
- Sign On Bonus Available!
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current Louisiana or Compact license required
- Bachelors of Nursing degree required
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained
- Prior blood cancer and transplant experience preferred ONS & OCN Certification preferred
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.