Registered Nurse Emergency Room
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $28.65 - $42.00 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
$10,000 Sign On Bonus Available for Experience ED RN's with 2 year of Experience or more!
We know that to you, healthcare is a personal calling – a true mission. We feel the same way at Sky Ridge Medical Center. Our hiring philosophy is simple. We seek to respect, reward and retain the best nurses.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Sky Ridge Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Emergency Department. We are currently looking for an ambitious Emergency Department Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Why Choose to be an Emergency Room Nurse at our Hospital:
· Your role will work closely connected to the EMS community which allows for more physician interactions with patients for ongoing learning experiences
· You will communicate positively and professionally with all internal and external customers and demonstrate appropriate judgement and problem solving skills
· You provide age appropriate care to his/her patients based on criteria that is age appropriate and is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient
· Your role preforms delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery
Qualifications for being an Emergency Room Registered Nurse:
· Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; BSN desirable.
· Current Registered Nurse license in the State of Colorado or current RN compact license from another state for the 1st 180 days of employment.
· Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS and TNCC required, ENPC & NRP certification preferred.
· 1 to 2 years acute care/specialty nursing desired.
Sky Ridge Medical Center, founded in 2003 is a full service, destination hospital with 284 beds in Lone Tree, CO. We have a reputation for clinical excellence and world-class service. We offer compassionate care through our patient-centered programs, which include: adult and pediatric ERs, comprehensive Cancer Center, pregnancy and childbirth in our Women’s Hospital - the largest birth center in CO, Spine and Total Joint Center – largest in CO, and a new advanced Wound Care Center. Think world class care with superior clinical outcomes… close to home.
With a reach that covers Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker, Castle Rock and Littleton, as well as Douglas and southern Arapahoe counties, Sky Ridge has become the hospital of choice for thousands. Our Level III trauma center, 1,200 physicians and around-the-clock emergency care and orthopedic surgeons available 24/7, is ready to meet the demands of the community. We strive to go beyond your expectations in service to you and your family.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
Contact: Julie Stai, Recruiter
303-242-9773, [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.