Clinical Nurse Coordinator Emergency Room
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $33.65 - $50.45 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.Full Time/Nights 5:00pm - 5:00am Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as an Emergency Room Clinical Nurse Coordinator (Charge RN) at Swedish Medical Center (HealthONE / HCA). Submit your application today! We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will demonstrate skills as a resource person and liaison between the specialty team members, other staff members, surgeons, and vendors.
- You will assist with the overall management of patient care in the ER, supervises all staff, assists with performance evaluations, counseling and coaching of staff, hiring, and day to day operational supervision.
- You will be responsible for ensuring department compliance with state, federal, and healthcare regulatory agencies.
- Your role will work closely connected to the EMS community which allows for more physician interactions with patients for ongoing learning experiences
- You will work alongside physicians and PA’s at our family table to improve learning experiences and improve patient care.
- Your role will assist in our EMS community is of high priority to ensure we have close loop communication providing real time feedback to improve skill and critical thinking
- You will communicate positively and professionally with all internal and external customers and demonstrate appropriate judgement and problem solving skills
- You will work within our team nursing approach to patient care encourages a positive care team atmosphere that places the patient at the center of care.
- Your role preforms delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery
- Our team has a passion for quality and Safety- you will be provided opportunity to improve skills and knowledge to unlock possibilities to further your career
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; BSN desirable.
- Bachelor Science Nursing or actively pursuing with completion within 3 years of hire required.
- Current Registered Nurse license in the State of Colorado or current RN compact license from another state for the 1st 180 days of employment.
- Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS and TNCC required, ENPC & NRP certification preferred.
- Two to four years acute care / specialty nursing is desirable.
- Previous charge nurse/service coordinator experience preferred
- One of only four ERs nationwide to earn the Lantern Award in 2015 which honors Emergency Departments that exemplify exceptional practice and innovative performance
- Resources provided to encourage advanced certifications, including study materials, review courses and pay compensation
- Clinical Nurse Coordinator model allows for collaborative decision making and nurse led initiatives
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.