Manager(RN) Emergency Room
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services. HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Manager for the Emergency Room . Unlock your potential here! At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs Corpus Christi Medical Center – Doctor’s Regional is an acute care hospital, with a 24-hour emergency department, cardiac catheterization labs, orthopedic and surgical services, and inpatient rehabilitation. Doctor’s Regional is part of the Corpus Christi Medical Center 631-bed Healthcare System. Corpus Christi Medical Center is a Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, Northshore Emergency Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus Christi Cancer Center. Our Managers have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
What you will do in this role:
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates and evaluates the clinical and management activities of the Emergency Room.
- Facilitates the provision of safe patient care by adherence to Emergency Room standards of care.
- Facilitates the development and execution of policies and procedures and unit standards of care.
- Supports and promotes the Doctors Regional Medical Center philosophy of nursing. .
- Effectively manages nursing and material resources.
- Promotes positive multi-disciplinary communication.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing BSN required.
- Current licensure in Texas as Registered Nurse RN.
- 3 years of Emergency Room (ER) experience.
- 1 year of progressive management experience.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) certification required,
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) certification requited
- ,American Red Cross or Americal Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support Course (PALS) and certification required
- TNCC required.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.