RN Dialysis - Travel Nurse
We're looking for Dialysis RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Palo Alto, CA. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a Dialysis Travel Nurse, you will provide care and support for patients suffering from acute and chronic renal (kidney) failure. RNs should have experience and skill assisting pre- and during dialysis procedures, following physician orders.
As a Dialysis Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Prime dialyzer and bloodlines.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Prepare dialysis equipment.
- Oversee dialysis treatment.
- Cannulate accesses.
- Clean and dress permanent and temporary catheters.
- Identify irregular dialysis reactions and notify appropriate medical team members.
- Teach patient and significant others how to manage illness.
CA license Hemodialysis must have PEDI experience