RN Quality Management Coordinator
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Medical City Las Colinas
Registered Nurse Quality Management Coordinator
Work Schedule: Full-Time(Days)
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our RN Quality and Risk team. Join us in our efforts to better our community! POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direction of the VP or Director of Quality, the coordinator shall perform other duties as assigned to assist in improving quality, resource utilization and patient safety.
- Managing core measures for the Joint Commission and CMS by abstracting medical records
- Identifying performance improvement opportunities, both hospital processes and physician practice; leading or facilitating teams to improve compliance
- Educating hospital and medical staff as necessary.
- Coordination of the Sepsis Program and to ensure Early Goal Directed Therapy requirements are met
- Tracking, reporting, and submitting hospital Sepsis data.
- Staff development regarding care of the Sepsis patients and development of related materials
- Conduct monthly Sepsis Program meetings for the evaluation of outcomes, policy and protocol development,
- Reviewing current best practice through networking and ongoing education, and to provide input into enhancement of current Sepsis Program
4 year Bachelor's Degree
Texas State RN license or compact license accepted
Master's Degree Preferred
Knowledge of Healthstream, Preferred
Knowledge of Sepsis Protocol and previous experience with data collection related to Sepsis, Required
Previous experience in Quality and Risk Department in an Acute Care setting, Required
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.