Telemetry Clinical Nurse Coordinator
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
About Las Palmas Medical Center Las Palmas Medical Center offers comprehensive services and special expertise in Emergency Room Medicine (Level III Trauma), Cardiology, Women’s Services, Labor & Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care, Neuroscience, Pediatric care, and Wound Care Management. Las Palmas Medical Center is also the only Kidney Transplant Center in the Region. Las Palmas Rehabilitation Hospital is a separate facility with newly renovated patient rooms, exercise equipment and cafeteria. The physicians, nurses and staff at our 325-bed facility are committed to caring for our community with compassionate, quality healthcare. Benefits: We offer an excellent total compensation package, for various positions including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan assistance, and employee discount program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. Position Summary: The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization’s vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance. Essential Functions:
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate, evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient-centered care.
- Exercises judgement and provides direction regarding patient care assignments using established policies/procedures.
- Operationalizes evidence-based practices to enhance patient safety and quality outcomes.
- Supports the achievement of internal/external benchmarks, accreditations, and designations.
- Ensures compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
- Ensures equipment maintenance is performed regularly and according to regulatory and/or accreditation standards.
- Assists with admission and discharge processes to ensure efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
- Participates in the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
QualificationsCertifications and Licensure: Required:
Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in accordance with law and regulation.
Basic Life Support (BLS)
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC)
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI)
Associate Degree in Nursing or RN Diploma (Required)
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
1+ years applicable experience required
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.