Oncology Nurse Navigator
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a Registered Nurse Navigator you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St. David’s Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. At St. David’s Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Assistance Program
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will achieve this goal by building relationships with patients and physicians, coordinating the plan of care, assisting with appointments, transportation needs, education, resource provision and/or representation within the multidisciplinary care environment.
- You will assume responsibility and accountability for the management of resources to achieve efficient, high-quality outcomes for cancer patients, including support with interdisciplinary and cross-facililty coverage and collaboration.
- You will serve as a liaison between the patient and family, all physicians involved in that patient’s care, internal and external healthcare providers, support network members, and the wider healthcare community.
- You will collaborate with local physician liaisons and leadership to conduct internal and external outreach and marketing.
- Minimum 5 years Oncology Nursing: Required
- Experience in program development: Preferred
- 3+ years experience as a Nurse Navigator and / or patient educator in oncology: Preferred
- 3+ years experience in leadership: Preferred
- 3+ years experience in customer service: Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree: Required
Certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) as per St. David’s HealthCare policy: Required
Current licensure as a registered nurse in the state of Texas: Required
Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN) certification achieved or in progress
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.