Registered Nurse RN Labor and Delivery
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
***Up to $10,000 sign on bonus available*** Are you looking for a work environment as a Registered Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA LewisGale Hospital Montgomery today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team. At HCA LewisGale Regional Health System, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment-up to $150 a month
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Demonstrates accountability for essential clinical knowledge to positively affect patient outcomes within the scope of nursing practice while assessing, planning, intervening and evaluating care.
- Demonstrates strong and accurate clinical judgment and competent or expert nursing skills while following established policies including those related to confidentiality (written, verbal, electronic and digital).
- Timely collaborates with the healthcare team to report critical information or change in condition.
- Promotes comfort and prevents suffering through presence and attentiveness. Demonstrates timely pain assessment and reassessment.
- Collaborates with patients, families, and the healthcare team to coordinate care for an effective and current plan of care.
QualificationsEDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.