Clinical Coordinator RN General Surgical
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment as a Registered Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA LewisGale Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team. At HCA LewisGale Regional Health System, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
Student Loan Assistance Program ($1,800/calendar year)
Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will works with staff to identify educational and equipment needs, coach and manage performance skills and develop leadership potential.
- Under the direction of Department Director, you will assist in clinical coaching and assure that orientation for employees is completed and in accordance with policy.
- You will participate and support staff in providing patient care by taking a patient assignment as needed during emergent situations
- You will work with staff to identify educational and equipment needs, coach, manage performance skills, and develop leadership potential.
- In collaboration with your nursing team, you will ensure all nurse sensitive quality metrics (including Core Measures and HCAHPS) are maintained above the National/ NDNQI benchmark through process improvement, reduction in practice variation, and evidence based practice.
- Two years Registered Nurse experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in leadership and management within the specialty
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.