Travel Nurse RN - ED - Emergency Department - $2,083 per week
Travel Nurse Across America is seeking a travel nurse RN ED - Emergency Department for a travel nursing job in Arlington, Texas.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ED - Emergency Department
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 14 weeks
- 36.00 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
We're looking for Emergency Room RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Arlington, TX. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As an ER Travel Nurse, you will work with a diverse team of caregivers to appropriately evaluate, triage and implement care using correct procedures and physician instructions. RNs should have experience and skill caring for patients in a fast-paced, urgent and emergency environment.
Emergency Room RNs will perform minor medical operations, advise patients and family on illnesses or injuries, and plan long-term care needs. Other responsibilities as an ER Travel Nurse include documenting medical history, checking for any allergies patients might have, obtaining patient vital signs, and monitoring patients' emotional and physical well-being.
As an ER Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Provide basic bedside care.
- Clean and bandage wounds.
- Provide IV therapy.
- Maintain supplies and medical equipment.
- Report suspected abuse to appropriate agencies.
Certs required: BLS,ACLS,PALS,TNCC, Experience required: 2 plus Years ER Current TX or compact license, no temps Meditech exp preferred
TNAA Job ID #449725. Pay package is based on 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation). Certs required: BLS,ACLS,PALS,TNCC, Experience required: 2 plus Years ER Current TX or compact license, no temps Meditech exp preferredAbout Travel Nurse Across America
At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying assignments in exciting locations across the country, but it's our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated, supportive staff understands how stressful preparing for a travel assignment can be, and that's why we put our experience to work for you to remove the headaches and send you smoothly on your way.
Across our recruiting, clinical, quality assurance, payroll and housing teams, we promise to go out of our way to offer you an exceptional customer service experience. You may be a temporary employee of the facilities you serve, but when you travel with us, you become a permanent part of the TNAA family!
Some of the benefits you receive with TNAA:
- Low Census ProtectionTM - We pay for the number of hours you've agreed to work in your contract, regardless of changing needs of the hospital due to low census.
- Paid Sick Leave - Sick leave begins accruing from your first day, and you're eligible to use it after 90 days of employment.
- Travel Reimbursement - We offer up to $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement.
- Your Way is Paid - TNAA pays for all costs associated with getting the licenses and certifications needed for your assignment.
- Housing - Get the most out of your housing subsidy with our Easy Stay program or utilize our company provided housing.
- Insurance - We offer liability, vision, dental and health from Cigna, available from day one.
- Multiple Bonus Opportunities – We offer extension, rebook and completion bonuses. We also offer TNAA Boost Pay and referral bonuses.
- More of what we offer can be viewed on our website at, www.nurse.tv/benefits/.