Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiovascular ICU PRN
OverviewCardiovascular Intensive Care Unit at HCA Mission Hospital Registered Nurse - PRN - Nights Unit Profile:
- Cardiovascular ICU and Cardiovascular Recovery unit that manages all high-acuity, post-operative cardiac, thoracic and vascular surgery patients, interventional cardiology patients.
- Work with the latest technologies to provide complex valve and coronary care: modalities include LVAD implant, Centrimag, and ECMO.
- Beds: 19
- Ratios: 1:2 (subject to change per treatment therapies and staffing).
- Strong team-based approach and collaborative relationships with our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
- Leadership is focused on developing staff to grow in whatever direction you want to take your nursing career.
- Leaders in the region as one of America’s Top 50 Cardiovascular programs for over the past decade!
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Let us support you in meeting your goals and apply to join our Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital here in Asheville - we can’t wait to learn more about you! Registered Nurse at Mission Health:
Role Summary: Provides leadership which facilitates the delivery of professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family. Implements medically prescribed interventions. Required Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Effective 3/1/18 Bachelor of Science in Nursing OR enroll in a BSN or advanced degree program within 6 months AND obtain a BSN within 4 years of hire date into RN position. Previous signed BSN commitment letter OR grandfathering will be accepted between departments and Mission Health entities. Exemptions may be approved with CNO System Council approval. Preferred Education: Masters in Nursing. Required License or Certifications: Must have and maintain current licensure as registered nurse with the North Carolina Board of Nursing. eNLC (Enhanced Nurse License Compact) license may apply, licensee should confirm with NCBON Certificate: BLS Healthcare Provider. Preferred License or Certifications: National Certification in area of specialty. Required Experience: One year cardiac Intermediate or ED experience Preferred Experience: Four years CVICU nursing experience- open heart recovery Mission Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other protected characteristic.