LPN $5,000 SignOn Bonus - Home Health Full Time Days in Sebring
LPN $5,000 Bonus - Home Health Unit AdventHealth Sebring Location Address: 4500 Sun N Lake Blvd, Sebring, FL, 33872 Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Sebring
- Faith Based & Mission Driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful lakes, golf courses, and Florida's oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either coast
- Performs care of assigned patients. Ensures assessment and documentation of continued skilled need, monitoring of homebound status, completes interdisciplinary communication and discharge planning.
- Addresses all nursing diagnoses identified in the Plan of Care.
- Ongoing evaluation and education of client in holistic manner. Reassess the patient as directed by the Registered Nurse.
- Communicates with RN Case Manager, Patient Care Supervisor and physician for direction and clarification when concerns are noted. Communicates with team to facilitate interdisciplinary continuity of care and appropriate discharge planning
- Participates in care conferences and other case reviews.
- Receives and provides hand-off report to RN Case Manager.
- Assures physician orders for care meet regulatory requirements.
- LPNs are supervised by the RN as often as necessary but at least every sixty days.
- Provides point of service accurate, correct documentation according to agency/regulatory policy and procedures.
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing;
- 1 year of LPN experience.
- Current FL LPN License
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.