RN, Registered Nurse- ICU CardioVascular
A Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition, the Registered Professional Nurse prescribes, delegates, coordinates, supervises and evaluates patient teaching and the activities of the ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the standards of professional nursing. The Registered Nurse is able to provide direct and indirect care to patients.
- Graduate of a State Board School of Nursing or equivalent.
- Six (6) months experience preferred.
- Current license or permit to practice professional nursing in the State of Texas.
- AHA BLS – within two (2) weeks of employment
- ACLS – required within eight (8) weeks of employment
- Arrhythmia Recognition Course – within eight (8) weeks of employment
Per Diem As Needed