RN, Registered Nurse - LPOHH 6 Pulmonary ($20,000 Sign-On Incentive Available!)
Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- TX RN license
- Associate degree in Nursing required, BSN preferred
- Able to use computer, keyboard and mouse proficiently
- BCLS - American Heart Association
- ACLS - American Heart Association
- 1 year bedside nurse experience preferred, critical care experience preferred.