Licensed Practical Nurse Hiring Now Bethel CT
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Maplewood Senior Living, an innovative, forward-thinking senior living provider, strives to inspire our associates to learn, develop, and succeed. As we continue to grow, we are seeking devoted and caring Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to become part of our family.Maplewood at Stony Hill, in Bethel, is hiring Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) for Full-time 11p - 7a and Per Diem for all shifts
We offer: ? Competitive wages ? Flexible shifts ? Paid training & uniforms ? Growth opportunities ? Bonus & incentive programs Conveniently located on Route 6 in Bethel, only 4 miles from Danbury Center, Maplewood at Stony Hill is on the public bus line (HART Bus 2 from Danbury). Maplewood at Stony Hill, 46 Stony Hill Rd, Bethel.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) assists and supports the Resident Services Director with the overall implementation, delivery, and coordination of nursing services in the community.
- Licensed Practical Nurse currently licensed to practice in the State
- Two years full time or full time equivalent clinical experience
- Experience and/or special interest working with older adults
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.
- Technical/other training or better in Nursing
- Licensed Practical Nurse
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)