RN Care Navigator ACO
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
RN Care Navigator - Full Time Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center Idaho Falls, Idaho Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an RN Care Navigator. Questions? Contact Karen Nay, recruiter at [email protected] or call/text at (385) 237-7440. At HCA Healthcare we offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. As an RN Care Navigator, you will be accountable for assuring a high standard of quality and coordination of care, in support of the Accountable Care Organization(ACO). You will work in an advisory capacity to the ACO participation physician practices, creating and monitoring standards of care and managing high-risk, multi-morbidity patient populations. In this role:
- You will aid in the development and facilitation of the Transitional Care Management Program and conduct outbound calls to patients recently discharged from the hospital/ER to ensure appropriate follow-up with primary care providers.
- You will aid in the development and facilitation of the Chronic Care Management Program.
- You will conduct outreach and follow-up on patients identified as high or medium-risk with quality gaps scores and gaps in care.
- You will provide patient education relative to navigating the health care system and community resources.
- You will collaborate with providers and practice teams to communicate patients' needs and develop solutions to overcome barriers.
- You will maintain a case load of patients requiring care navigation support from multiple provder practices and document as appropriate in individual practice EMR's.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing as a Registered Nurse coupled with 5 years of health care experience in primary care, care management/coordination or other related field. Commensurate experience in public health, social services or other health care field may take the place of this requirement.
- Competence in the ability to utilize critical thinking skills to effectively triage patients Strong computer literacy skills, particularly related to Microsoft applications Word, Access, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Comfort with exploring and learning to use new or unfamiliar applications or databases. Working knowledge of health information technology Clinically able to identify population health needs and recommend practices or initiatives to manage population Commitment to collaboration, professionalism, and effective communication in all interactions with internal staff, physicians, patients, caregivers and community stakeholders
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.