RN Manager MedSurg
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a RN Manager MedSurg today with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. At OPRMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Manages a 36-bed MedSurg unit
- Helps create a superior clinical identity by operationalizing evidence-based practices to enhance patient safety and quality outcomes. Ensures adherence to standards of care.
- Provides nursing leadership for assessment, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care of assigned area(s) with twenty-four (24) hour accountability
- Collaborates with physicians and other departments to meet patient and family needs
- Manages resources in a fiscally responsible manner Supports the hospital mission in accordance with regulatory standards
QualificationsQualifications You Will Need:
- Graduation from school of nursing required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in accordance with law and regulation.
- Certification in area of specialty preferred.
- At least one year of experience in healthcare required. At least one year of experience in a leadership role preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required. Ability to achieve and then maintain BCLS certification is required.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.