Registered Nurse ATRMC (IMCU) - Based in Phoenix, AZ
FTE: 0.900000 /Status: Full Time Employee
Schedule: Variable Schedule Days
RN Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU) Position Overview
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED, EXTERNAL CANDIDATES!
EARN MORE MONEY WITH YOUR BSN AND PREFERRED CERTIFICATIONS!
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.
Asante Three Rivers Medical Center (ATRMC) in Grants Pass is a community hospital that offers a wide range of high-quality medical care to residents of Southern Oregon. The 125-bed hospital combines the small hospital feel with the high-tech capabilities of a modern facility.
Asante Three Rivers Medical Center Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU) has 6-beds which operate 24 hours per day. All rooms are private. This unit cares for a variety of patients, including those who are suffering from serious conditions, such as diabetes mellitus, electrolyte imbalances, renal failure, liver failure, gastrointestinal bleeds, blood disorders, cancer, sepsis, surgical patients, respiratory distress or multi-system organ failure.
As an IMCU RN at Asante, you will have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with fellow members of the critical care team including RT, PT, OT, Pharmacy, Surgeons and Hospitalists
- Care for patients with PCAs and epidurals
- Care for patients on heparin, insulin, or cardizem drips
- Care for stable traches and patients who require respiratory support
- Bachelor?s degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Minimum one year of acute care experience preferred
- Basic arrhythmia proficiency preferred
- RN: Registered Nurse licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN) required upon start
- BLS: Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
- ACLS: Advanced Cardiac Life Support certified by American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
- CCRN: Critical Care Registered Nurse
- PCCN: Progressive Care Certified Nurse
What We Offer
- Competitive starting wage. Earn more with your BSN!
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values ? traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.