RN Cardiology Manager
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
$15,000 sign on bonus Do you have the career opportunities as a RN Cath Lab / CV Services Manager you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Centerpoint Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare. At CPMC we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Five cardiac cath suites
- Stress Test
- Heart Failure Program
- Pre and Post Op
- Providing leadership for and management of the clinical service area. The service area will be centered on the care of the patients on a continuum related to a patient care event. Responsibilities include clinical, financial, environmental and employee related functions of the service area.
- Conducting themselves as a professional role model, being a clinical resource for and acting as liaison with the medical staff.
- Keeping department operation within budgetary boundaries, compliance with all regulatory requirements and human resource issues.
- Integrating their department’s services with the hospital’s primary functions.
- Coordinates and integrates services within the department(s) and with other departments.
- Develops, implements and evaluates policies and procedures that define scope of service and guide and support the provision of services.
- Recommends a sufficient number of qualified and competent persons to provide care/service and assures the qualifications and competence of those staff members meet the needs of patient care and non-patient care services.
- Hires and evaluates new staff, provides for orientation, in-service training, continuing education and annual evaluation of all personnel in their department(s).
- Oversees any disciplinary processes and termination of employees in their department(s).
- Graduate from a school of nursing required.
- Current MO RN license or Multistate RN License from a participating compact state required.
- BCLS required.
- ACLS required.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.