LPN- LTC FT Sign on Bonus ~ $5000
Why Holy Redeemer?
At Holy Redeemer, you will experience:
· A culture that inspires and motivates team members to provide a highly personalized experience for patients, residents, clients, families, volunteers, partners and co-workers.
· Dedication to established safety practices and standards to maintain a safe environment for all.
· Competitive salary and outstanding benefits, including a 403B matching retirement program and comprehensive orientation and training programs.
· A commitment to employee health and well-being with our Healthy U! Program's health and wellness activities, and opportunities aimed at stress reduction, balanced nutrition, physical activity, and preventive health behaviors.
· A collaborative work environment where all employees are comfortable sharing knowledge about situations, raising concerns and asking questions.
Working under direction of/supervision of Nurse Manager, directs and takes responsibility for total care of residents on a team. Responsible for implementing interventions designed to achieve the goals and objectives of the resident plan of care. Works in collaboration with other healthcare professionals, residents and their families. Functions as a role model for staff. Recognizes the value of each person as an individual. Supports and Promotes Resident strengths and abilities, capacity for social contribution, unique values, preferences, living habits and autonomy of choice. Embraces a vision of aging that is meaningful and relationship based.
Connecting To Mission:
Holy Redeemer's ability to Care. Comfort and Heal for our patients, residents and clients is directly correlated to care we provide our residents. We strive to promote maximum independence and comfort for each resident by providing individualized care in collaboration with co-workers, residents and families. Supports and Promotes Resident strengths and abilities, capacity for social contribution, unique values, preferences, living habits and autonomy of choice.
Current LPN license. Previous LPN experience preferred. Demonstrates positive communication skills and ability to relate to staff in professional manner; able to relate to all levels of staff.
At Holy Redeemer, we help people live life to the fullest through attention to their health and well-being at every stage of their life. Join our Mission to Care, Comfort and Heal.