Registered Nurse RN Psychiatric
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment as a Registered Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA LewisGale Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team. At HCA LewisGale Regional Health System, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment-up to $150 a month
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrates accountability for essential clinical knowledge to positively affect patient outcomes within the scope of nursing practice while assessing, planning, intervening and evaluating care.
- Demonstrates strong and accurate clinical judgment and competent or expert nursing skills while following established policies including those related to confidentiality (written, verbal, electronic and digital).
- Timely collaborates with the healthcare team to report critical information or change in condition.
- Promotes comfort and prevents suffering through presence and attentiveness. Demonstrates timely pain assessment and reassessment.
- Collaborates with patients, families, and the healthcare team to coordinate care for an effective and current plan of care.
Behavioral Health Services We are an HCA Healthcare facility and for more than a century, we have delivered the highest quality healthcare to residents of Southwest Virginia. When patients experience behavioral or mental health conditions, our multidisciplinary team is here to offer compassionate treatment and support services. We provide inpatient and outpatient programs for patients in a safe and secure environment that fosters healing and recovery.
Our Behavioral Health Units We offer both inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services to individuals who are 13 years old and older. We provide inpatient mental health care, drug and alcohol detoxification, and intensive outpatient programs for adults.
Conditions we will treat include:
QualificationsEDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our RN opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.