Registered Nurse - RN
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The RN – Registered Nurse is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
RN – Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- The RN - Registered position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
RN – Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!527 - ManorCare Health Services - Arlington, Virginia
One year prior nursing experience preferred.Job Specific Details:
Out of Work Due to COVID-19? Join Our Team!
Have you been displaced from your hospitality job due to COVID19? We are looking for interested candidates to work in our skilled nursing centers, assisted living communities and home health and hospice agencies. Caring for our country?s most vulnerable and endearing citizens is a rewarding and inspiring calling. If you think a career in health care is for you, please click here for more information on how you can apply your service expertise with us.
Link to jobs.hcr-manorcare.com
EducationLevel : Currently holds a RN - Registered Nurse license in this state.
Shift : Various Shifts