LPN, Home Care & Hospice PRN
Why Holy Redeemer?
At Holy Redeemer, you will experience:
· A culture that inspires and motivates team members to provide a highly personalized experience for patients, residents, clients, families, volunteers, partners and co-workers.
· Dedication to established safety practices and standards to maintain a safe environment for all.
· Competitive salary and outstanding benefits, including a 403B matching retirement program and comprehensive orientation and training programs.
· A commitment to employee health and well-being with our Healthy U! Program's health and wellness activities, and opportunities aimed at stress reduction, balanced nutrition, physical activity, and preventive health behaviors.
· A collaborative work environment where all employees are comfortable sharing knowledge about situations, raising concerns and asking questions.
SUMMARY OF JOB: A Home Care and Hospice Visiting LPN provides safe, holistic care to a population with multiple co-morbidities and advanced chronic illnesses under the guidance of the Home Care/Hospice RN. The LPN functions as a member of the health care team and provides support to meet the needs of the patient, family, and community.
CONNECTING TO MISSION: Holy Redeemer Home Care and Hospice's ability to continue the rich heritage of the Sisters of the Holy Redeemer and care, comfort, and heal in the home is directly related to the talents, motivation and accomplishments of our employees. A primary way staff will connect to our mission is by collaborating with all team members in promoting an environment that provides quality, compassionate, holistic, patient-centered care and supports all internal and external customers
RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of 3-5 year med/surg experience required; 1 year of home care experience preferred; able to work weekend, holiday, and on-call hours; able to demonstrate professional competencies in a home care setting; able to efficiently utilize technology (cell phone, computer); able to travel in service area.
LICENSE AND REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS: Current State LPN License, Valid Driver's License, Current CPR Certification