RN - Registered Visit Nurse - Weekends and Weeknights
Are you a RN that enjoys working nights and or after normal business hours Would you like to take call from home and provide clinical visits to our hospice patients in the community as requested/needed If so, Read On!
Heartland Hospice has an exciting opportunity for a RN to join our established growing hospice agency serving Kenosha, Walworth and Racine counties. This full-time position requires working some weekday nights and nights every other weekend on a rotating schedule (7 nights per pay period 4:30pm-8am). We have a dedicated triage nurse so this position will require backing up this role and making visits as needed.
Our RN's possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, great problem solving and decision-making skills, at least 1-year institutional nursing experience, and home care, hospice or triaging experience is a plus but not needed! We will train the right candidate!
If you are compassionate and want to utilize your nursing skills in a way that will personally touch your patients this is the position for you!
RN – Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!4718 - Heartland Hospice- Serving Southeastern Wisconsin
- A minimum of 6 months institutional nursing experience within the past 3 years, unless state regulations differ. The DON or Administrator may waive this experience requirement
- Registered Nurses providing skilled intervention for PASSPORT Patients must have 2 years experience as an RN.
EducationLevel : Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state and in good standing with the Board in which he or she will practice.