Pool / PRN Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
Quarryville Presbyterian Retirement Community is dedicated to the care and safety of our residents. We have exciting openings for Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)in our Skilled Care Department.
Come join our 5 STAR Team if you are looking for a career opportunity where you are able to touch the lives of seniors each and every day. Quarryville Presbyterian Retirement Community is committed to providing excellent care to our residents and a safe team oriented environment for our staff.
Day Shifts, Evening Shifts, Night Shifts
We are people, respected and appreciated, serving people, respected and appreciated!
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- RN/ LPN participates in change of shift report. Records physicians orders accurately. Obtains necessary information from CNA's and properly documents and communicates all information.
- RN/LPN directs and supervises CNA's.
- RN/LPN interacts with staff, residents, families, and visitors in a friendly and respectful manner.
- RN/LPN provides privacy and maintains the confidentiality of all resident care information.
- RN/LPN administers personal hygiene, nursing care, treatment and therapeutic measures according to physicians' instructions, accepting nursing standards and QPRC policies.
- RN/LPN precisely administers and documents medications, treatments, and conditions of residents. Completes all required written documentation accurately and timely.
- RN/LPN moves, turns, transfers, and transports a resident. This includes using available mechanical aids and additional staff according to established QPRC policy and practice.
- RN/LPN continually assesses resident's health status; report changes the shift supervisor and documents changes.
Position Requirements include:
- Current Valid Pennsylvania RN/LPN license
- Long Term Care experience a plus
- Current CPR Certification (QPRC will provide)
Some of the Fantastic Benefits we offer:
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive rates
- Team-oriented environment
- Free onsite wellness center
QPRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
625 Robert Fulton Hwy
Quarryville, PA 17566