Registered Nurse (RN), Hospice - Full-Time
Great Benefits Package
Flexible Full Time hours (Days or Evenings Available)BAYADA Hospice is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, RN, for a Full Time position for hospice patients located within Windsor & Orange County, VT, and Grafton & Sullivan County, NH.
Main office is located in Norwich, Vermont and patient visits will be scheduled within a fair range from where you reside.Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred, but not required. As a hospice nurse (RN), you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home. At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow.
BAYADA Hospice believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Benefits for Registered Nurse (RNs) include medical, dental and vision, mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and direct deposit; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
- Making visits to clients both at home and in facilities in designated geographic territories.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort care.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Occasional on call after hours and/or weekends
- A current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Vermont and/or New Hampshire (will need both state licenses eventually)
- A minimum of one year of recent, clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.