Clinical Nurse Coordinator Operating Room Plastics
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $37.01 - $55.61 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator at Rose Medical Center (HealthONE / HCA). Submit your application today! $15K Sign-on Bonus for experienced Operating Room RNs! We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- You will lead, coach, develop and recognize staff to maximize performance and growth.
- You will supervise personnel, provide direct patient care, with delegation of activities based on patient care needs and competencies of available patient care staff.
- You will provide direct and ongoing supervision of staff with regard to conflict resolution and personnel policy compliance, including disciplinary actions.
- You will teach, supervise and serve as a resource for staff, and assist with clinical procedures as needed.
- You assess need for and assist in implementation of staff development programs to enhance professional growth. .
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- One (1) year minimum experience as an Operating Room RN is required.
- Charge/Coordinator/Supervisory experience preferred.
- CNOR preferred.
- Magnet designated Hospital
- Top 100 Hospital, as ranked by Truven Analytics
- Colorado’s first Pathway to Excellence hospital, which recognizes us for creating a positive work environment where nurses can excel
- Joint Commission Top Performer for Surgical Care
- Joint Commission Accreditation for Spine, Hip, Knee and Stroke Programs
- Colorado’s only Center for Excellence for Minimally Invasive Gynecology
- 23 OR’s with wide variety of cases including a strong Ortho/Spine and Heart/Vascular focus
- 2 da Vinci surgical robots
- Regularly recognized “Top Docs” in Denver, including specialists in gynecology, orthopedics and spine, cardiovascular surgery, endocrine surgery, bariatric surgery and colorectal surgery
- Dedicated, multi-disciplinary OR team
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.