Unit Secretary, Emergency Services
Performs general clerical and reception duties according to needs of patient unit or department. Position is characterized by preparing and maintaining patient charts, transcribing physician orders, and entering information into computerized patient care system. Works with patients of all age groups except neonate.
1. One (1) year previous experience in a clerical position.
2. Basic knowledge of medical terminology.
3. Ability to type.
1. Experience in a patient care, or any hospital/medical clerical position.
2. Demonstrates basic computer skills.
3. Demonstrated service excellence skills.
4. Must possess good communication skills.
License/Certification Requirements: No
Work Hours: 7a-7p
Weekend Requirements: Yes
On-Call Requirements: No