Weekend Admission RN *NEW $2500 SIGN ON BONUS
*NEW* $$2500 SIGN ON BONUS *NEW*
Every weekend, Saturdays and Sundays 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Why Holy Redeemer?
At Holy Redeemer, you will experience:
· A culture that inspires and motivates team members to provide a highly personalized experience for patients, residents, clients, families, volunteers, partners and co-workers.
· Dedication to established safety practices and standards to maintain a safe environment for all.
· Competitive salary and outstanding benefits, including a 403B matching retirement program and comprehensive orientation and training programs.
· A commitment to employee health and well-being with our Healthy U! Program's health and wellness activities, and opportunities aimed at stress reduction, balanced nutrition, physical activity, and preventive health behaviors.
· A collaborative work environment where all employees are comfortable sharing knowledge about situations, raising concerns and asking questions.
Deliver quality health care to patients in their homes and in the community. Perform initial assessment of patient's needs and initiate care planning process as a multi-disciplinary approach. Admits patients to the Agency based on Medicare and Agency policy. May include revisits if needed.
CONNECTING TO MISSION:
Holy Redeemer Home Care and Hospice's ability to continue the rich heritage of the Sisters of the Holy Redeemer and care, comfort, and heal in the home is directly related to the talents, motivation and accomplishments of our employees. A primary way staff connect to our mission is by collaborating with all team members in promoting an environment that provides quality, compassionate, holistic, patient-centered care and supports all internal and external customers
· Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
· BSN preferred.
· Minimum 1 year med/surg experience preferred.
· Minimum 1 year home care experience preferred.
· Current NJ nursing license.
· Ability to work flexible hours.
· Current IV, and venipuncture experience preferred.
· Valid driver's license and current CPR certification required.
· Able to travel to patient's home within service area.
· Able to demonstrate professional procedures in the home care setting.
· Able to use office equipment: i.e. beeper, car phone.
· Must be able to read and understand instructions written by physician.
· Must be able to take direction via telephone in patient's home.
Must be able to make meaningful observations and report changes in patient condition to physician.