RN Registered Nurse Wound Care
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Hourly Wage Estimate: $27.00 - $41.10 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Come to work in an environment where patients are our first priority. Join our team as a Registered Nurse (RN) where diversity and inclusion thrive. Submit your application with The Medical Center of Aurora and join HealthONE HCA today!
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
Our nurses are FAMILY! Work as a Registered Nurse in our Wound Care Department and become part of our family of healthcare professionals who are dedicated to caring for others like family. Raise the bar on patient experience and care and join the HCA HealthONE team where you can make a difference every day.
What you can expect to do in this role:
- You will provide acute and rehabilitative patient care to wound and ostomy inpatients.
- You will coordinate all aspects of patient care delivered in the clinic and by ancillary services.
- You will demonstrate critical thinking and leadership in the anticipation and planning for the care of the patient.
- You will be responsible for meeting the clinical competencies set forth by our hospital.
What qualifications you will need for this role:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required; BSN preferred
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license.
- Current BLS issued by American Heart Association or American Red Cross, required
- Entry into WOC Nurse Education program or Board Certified WOCN within 6 months
- Minimum 2 years of acute care RN experience
- WOC Nurse experience preferred
The Medical Center of Aurora, the first community hospital in the Denver Metro area to receive three-time Magnet designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), is a 346-bed acute care hospital located in Aurora, Colorado. Our hospital is comprised of six campuses in Aurora and Centennial, Colo., including the Main Campus, located at Interstate 225 and Mississippi, the North Campus Behavioral Health and Wellness Center, Centennial Medical Plaza, Saddle Rock ER, Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, Spalding Rehabilitation at P/SL, and a medical office building at Green Valley Ranch. The Main Campus facility is a Level II Trauma Center with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Center accreditation, and has an affiliation with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children as well as the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute.
The Medical Center of Aurora has received seven consecutive ‘A’ grades from The Leapfrog Group (Fall 2016 - Spring 2019,) and they were Colorado’s only hospital to receive the Leapfrog Top General Hospital designation two years in a row (2016, 2017.) In addition, the hospital was recognized as a Best Regional Hospital by U.S. News & World Report (2014-2015, 2017-2018, 2018-2019). The hospital was also named to Healthgrades 2020 America’s 250 Best Hospitals, putting TMCA in the top five percent of U.S. hospitals for clinical outcomes. The Medical Center of Aurora is proud to be a part of the HealthONE system of hospitals.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Tiffany Milbourne, Lead Recruiter
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.