Special Procedures RN
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a Special Procedures Registered Nurse (RN) you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will perform RN duties in any of the following areas: general diagnostic, interventional/therapeutic procedures, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging and breast imaging.
- You will thoroughly explain and answer patient and family questions.
- You will assess patient and provide proper documentation in patient's chart.
- You will be responsible for assessing the nursing needs and initiating appropriate intervention for patients in the Medical Imaging/Radiology Department.
- You will communicate with physicians and other healthcare colleagues on the effectiveness of care.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold and active Compact/Multi-State RN license.
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Heath Care Provider is required.
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Heath Care Provider is required.
- Dysrhytmia Certification within 30 days of hire.
- 1 year of RN experience required.
- an accredited Chest Pain Center
- Certified Stroke Center
- Dedicated Heart Center
- State of the art Spine Clinic
- Special Beginnings – the Memorial Hospital maternity center
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.