Coordinator Orthopedics Nurse (RN) - Operating Room
DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Coordinator Robotics Nurse (RN) to join our family. Come be a part of the change! We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service), PTO, medical, dental, auto, home and life insurance options. Flex spending, disability, tuition reimbursement/assistance programs, student loan repayment, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), paid personal leave, identity theft protection discounts and adoption assistance. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. Corpus Christi Medical Center, Corpus Christi, TX Coordinator Robotics Nurse (RN) - Operating Room Corpus Christi Medical Center is a 631- bed Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, Northshore Emergency Center, Northwest Behavioral Health Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus Christi Cancer Center. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life; constantly striving to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare. From caring for fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, Corpus Christi Medical Center ensures the community receives the highest quality medical care available. What you will do in this role:
- The Orthopedic/Neurosurgical Coordinator assists in the care and preparation of orthopedic/neurosurgical patients by performance of routine and delegated duties within the scope of their training.
- The coordinator will establish and maintain active promotion/marketing programs for the Orthopedic/Neurosurgical service and will participate in the education of all personnel involved with the orthopedic and/or neurosurgical patient.
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing, BSN preferred
- Current licensure as an RN
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification required
- Minimum of 2 years of orthopedic experience in the OR.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, strong communication skills and leadership abilities.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.