Registered Nurse - RN
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The RN – Registered Nurse is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
RN – Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- The RN - Registered position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
RN – Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!620 - ManorCare Health Services - Salmon Creek, Vancouver, Washington
One year prior nursing experience preferred.Job Specific Details:
Admissions Nurse Responsibilities
Part Time 8 hr shift- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday Potential for Full Time!!!
SUMMARY: Directly responsible for completing the nursing admission process to include assessment, care plan and education and customer service focus for patients and families upon arriving at ManorCare. The Admission Nurse is responsible for evaluating and prioritizing the admissions based on patient need and the needs of the unit/facility.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Initiates the nursing admission assessment and completes the documentation for the nursing admission process.
Coordinates with the Nurse Supervisors when the nursing admission process will be initiated.
Completes the admission process including, putting the chart together, physical assessment, Fall and Risk Assessments,
Nursing Diagnosis, Educational Needs Assessment and Immunization in an accurate and complete manner.
Assist and/or participate in the care planning process.
Promotes patient satisfaction by completing the nursing admission process in a thorough and timely manner using customer service techniques.
Notifies the charge nurse, manager or nursing supervisor for urgent problems or occurrences.
Communicates with appropriate departments or nursing supervisor when need arises for equipment or supplies.
Communicates with the staff nurse caring for the patient by giving full and detailed report on the admission assessment findings and patient needs or concerns.
Down time will be spent completing other tasks and assignments assigned by the ADNS.
EducationLevel : Currently holds a RN - Registered Nurse license in this state.