RN - Home Infusion Nurse Mgr - Northern Calif
Join the Coram CVS/specialty infusion services team as the Home Infusion Nursing Manager. You will be a critical part of supporting our business and positively impacting the lives of over 20,000 patients a month!
* Manage clinical nursing operations in a growing and challenging sector of healthcare and practice in a specialty area of nursing, home infusion.
* Responsible for management and follow-up of all nursing programs within the branch. Monitor performance improvement indicators and any risk management activities as they relate to nursing and/or the overall branch operations.
* Responsible for hiring, coaching, evaluating, supervising, discipline of all nursing colleagues. Delegate tasks as appropriate to nursing supervisors or other nursing leaders within the branch.
* Collaborate with pharmacy and branch managers to jointly manage daily branch operations including staffing and labor costs, budgetary and financial reporting, and other components of clinical and operational management. * Implement new policies and programs
* Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
* Registered Nurse with current license in state of CA.
* Minimum five years clinical management experience.
* Minimum three years infusion/IV experience.
* Have and maintain current CPR certification.
*Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
* Home infusion management experience
* CRNI certification
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.