Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN - North Hills
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse Responsibilities:
• This LPN position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
• Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
• Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
• Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
• Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse Rewards:
• Receive unparalleled training
• Competitive pay
• Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
• Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
• Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!
One year prior nursing experience preferred.Job Specific Details:
Pittsburgh Job Corps? 2020 Employer Partner of the Year!
We offer excellent benefits including medical, vision, dental, 401(k) & Increased wages.
Sign-on bonus up to $7,500 for LPNs
Receive up to $10,000 in tuition assistance; and, with our new student loan repayment program you could ease the burden of your student loans up to a maximum amount of $12,000!
In addition, we currently have the following positions available: full-time and part-time, every weekend & PRN.
EducationLevel : Currently licensed as LPN in state.