DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse Psychiatric Full Time Nights Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Registered Nurse.
Questions? Contact Karen Nay, recruiter at [email protected] or call/text at (385) 237-7440.
At HCA Healthcare we offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.
As a Psychiatric Registered Nurse at our facility you will be joining a team that has a passion for creating positive patient interactions and a dedication to caring for the multi-faceted wellness of those we serve. In this role:
- You will deliver direct physical and psychosocial care to patients through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation.
- You will provide holistic, individualized care appropriate to the age of the patient.
- You will act as an advocate for patient safety and oversee compliance with core measures for applicable patients.
- You will have the opportunity to focus on growth and development in your role while also motivating peers and co-workers to do the same.
- You will participate in development and implementation of plan of care.
- You will communicate the elements of the nursing process to improve patient outcomes, provide quality intervention and promote collaboration within the health team.
The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) includes a full-service hospital with 318 patient beds. It serves as the region’s healthcare hub, serving southeast Idaho, western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park and parts of Montana. EIRMC is home to a Level II Trauma Center, a Level 1 ICU (of only two in Idaho), and the only Burn Center in the state of Idaho. Our ER is the most experienced in the region. The hospital's other specialty services include the region's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit capable of caring for babies born as early as 22 weeks gestation; the region’s only Pediatric Intensive Unit, the largest heart program in the region, a Behavioral Health Center which is a74-bed Joint Commission accredited psychiatric hospital and the region’s only Primary Stroke Center.
EIRMC is part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and EIRMC are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
The Behavioral Health Center is a 74-bed psychiatric hospital in Idaho Falls providing mental-health services. Part of nearby Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center, we are located on a separate campus to provide for the patient’s greatest level of privacy, comfort, and individual care. Affiliation with EIRMC gives us access to the most current and comprehensive medical services available in the region.
The Behavioral Health Center provides four separate programs to ensure that people receive individual care in settings that are appropriate for their needs.
- Special Care Adult Program (for adults 18 years and older)
- Teton Peaks Adolescent Residential Treatment (for children ages 12-18)
- Adolescent Acute Care Program (for children ages 13-17)
- Outpatient Behavioral Health
More Information: https://eirmc.com/service/behavioral-health
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Graduation from an accredited school of professional nursing
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Idaho
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- Certification in Non Violent Physical Crisis Intervention within 90 days of hire
- One year of psychiatric experience or a strong desire to learn skills associated with this field
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.