* NEW $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS! *NEW
Why Holy Redeemer?
At Holy Redeemer, you will experience:
· A culture that inspires and motivates team members to provide a highly personalized experience for patients, residents, clients, families, volunteers, partners and co-workers.
· Dedication to established safety practices and standards to maintain a safe environment for all.
· Competitive salary and outstanding benefits, including a 403B matching retirement program and comprehensive orientation and training programs.
· A commitment to employee health and well-being with our Healthy U! Program's health and wellness activities, and opportunities aimed at stress reduction, balanced nutrition, physical activity, and preventive health behaviors.
· A collaborative work environment where all employees are comfortable sharing knowledge about situations, raising concerns and asking questions.
Delivers quality hospice and palliative nursing care to patients in the community, nursing home, or inpatient hospice setting. Develops, implements, and coordinates the interdisciplinary plan of care for each patient and family. Participates in professional development activities that further personal and program goals related to end of life care.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN preferred
- CHPN preferred
- Minimum 1 year med/surg. experience.
- Minimum 1 year home care or hospice experience preferred.
- Current NJ nursing license.
-Ability to work flexible hours, and meet weekend, holiday, and NOC requirements
- Current IV and veni-puncture experience preferred
At Holy Redeemer, we help people live life to the fullest through attention to their health and well-being at every stage of their life. Join our Mission to Care, Comfort and Heal.EOE